Motability Scheme at Chipping Sodbury Motor Company
The Motability Scheme enables people with disabilities to enjoy worry-free motoring, by exchanging their Government funded mobility allowance* for the lease on a vehicle through the Scheme*. Motability customers benefit from an all-inclusive service, so you don’t have to worry about insurance, MOTs or repairs.
The Motability scheme offers the following benefits:
- A brand new car every three years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Breakdown assistance
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- Two named drivers for the car
- Replacement tyres
- Annual vehicle tax
To find out more about the Motability Scheme, please click here.
Chipping Sodbury Motor Company offers a range of new Ford vehicles through the Motabiity Scheme, many with Nil Advance Payment, for drivers who are a recipient of one of the following mobility allowances with at least 12 months’ award length remaining:
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP
You can check your eligibility by clicking here.
Our experienced Motability Specialists will help you choose the most efficient and suitable new car for your needs. We can also identify whether you require any adaptations to your chosen vehicle to improve your overall driving experience.
As part of our service for Motability Scheme customers, we can bring a demo vehicle to you if visiting the showroom isn’t convenient. We can also take care of the servicing for your car, which can include a special collection and delivery service if you’re not able to bring the vehicle to us.
For more information, please contact us using the form below or by telephone on 01454 837303.