Motability Scheme at Chipping Sodbury Motor Company
The Motability Scheme enables people with disabilities to enjoy worry-free motoring, by exchanging their Government funded mobility allowance* for the lease on a vehicle through the Scheme*. Motability customers benefit from an all-inclusive service, so you don’t have to worry about insurance, MOTs or repairs.
The Motability scheme offers the following benefits:
- A brand new car every three years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Breakdown assistance
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- Two named drivers for the car
- Replacement tyres
- Annual vehicle tax
To find out more about the Motability Scheme, please click here.
Chipping Sodbury Motor Company offers a range of new Ford vehicles through the Motabiity Scheme, many with Nil Advance Payment, for drivers who are a recipient of one of the following mobility allowances with at least 12 months’ award length remaining:
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP
You can check your eligibility by clicking here.
Our experienced Motability Specialists will help you choose the most efficient and suitable new car for your needs. We can also identify whether you require any adaptations to your chosen vehicle to improve your overall driving experience.
As part of our service for Motability Scheme customers, we can bring a demo vehicle to you if visiting the showroom isn’t convenient. We can also take care of the servicing for your car, which can include a special collection and delivery service if you’re not able to bring the vehicle to us.
For more information, please contact us using the form below or by telephone on 01454 837303.
^Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. No cash alternatives are available. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st October and 31st December 2019.
Ford Motability terms and conditions††
* To qualify you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), the Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) and applications must be made with participating dealers between 1 October and 31 December 2019. ††LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR FORD DEALER FOR MORE INFORMATION. Vehicles shown are vehicles available on the Motability Scheme. Please note that these vehicles are subject to availability and you should check with us for the availability of your preferred vehicle. Where offered, Appearance Pack and Active City Stop are subject to availability. Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already as standard). Please be advised that Focus, Galaxy, S-MAX and Mondeo will be fitted with both front and rear parking sensors. No cash alternatives are available. This programme is subject to the standard conditions of the Motability Scheme hire agreement. Full written details and quotations available on request from a Ford Authorised participating Dealer of Motability Operations Limited. Motability Scheme vehicles are leased to customers by Motability Operations Limited. (Registered Company No. 1373876), City Gate House, 22 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HB. Motability Operations Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 735390. To qualify you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), the Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) and applications must be made with participating dealers between 1st October and 31st December 2019. Prices are correct at time of print, are subject to availability and may change. FOR MORE DETAILS, CLARIFICATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS USED OR TO RECEIVE A COPY OF THE PRICE LIST IN LARGE PRINT, PLEASE CALL FORD MOTABILITY ON 0345 60 400 19.