Free roadside assistance wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you as part of Ford Service.
Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Roadside Assistance, valid from the date of service until your next service is due. If you do break down, you’ll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7, as part of the Ford Service. Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
- Make sure you save this number: FORD One Call 0203 564 4444
Our trained technicians will run an expert eye over your vehicle. They’ll check 30 different elements of your vehicle’s health and provide an electronic report with an explanation of any findings.
A simple traffic light system shows you exactly how safe and healthy each part of your vehicle is and any recommended upcoming replacement or repair items.
This area needs urgent attention. It may be illegal or unsafe to drive your vehicle in this condition. Anything marked red needs repairing urgently.
Amber marks out the symptoms that warn you there’s something wrong. It might not need urgent attention right now, but if you don’t watch it closely it may result in a more serious problem. Catch it before it gets worse and you could also save yourself a lot of time and money.
Good news – the all clear. You shouldn’t need to worry about any green items at least until your next service.
Increased levels of technology in vehicles are leading to longer service intervals. So, having your vehicle checked between services will help to identify any issues of concern before your next service date, so you can continue to enjoy motoring that’s worry free.
The Ford Convenience Check has been designed to reassure you that your vehicle will continue running smoothly, and aims to give you peace of mind that your vehicle will carry on working the way it should.
Customers who take advantage of the Convenience Check will enjoy a further valuable 12 months European Roadside Assistance cover (or until the next service is due, whichever comes first).
Ford Convenience Check includes:
- FORD eCHECK, a comprehensive 30-point visual health check
- Diagnostic connection to download new software if necessary
- Fluid levels checked and topped-up**
- Engine oil (max. 1 ltr)
- Coolant (max. 500 ml)
- Screen wash (max. 500 ml)
- Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance for 12 months (or until your next service is due, whichever comes first).