Motability Scheme at Chipping Sodbury Motor Company
Chipping Sodbury Motor Company offers a range of competitive finance options on Ford and Fiat models for drivers, many with Nil Advance Payment, who are eligible for the Motability Scheme.
The Motability Scheme enables people with disabilities to lease a new car, using the Government funded mobility allowance. If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP), you may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme.
We will make sure that you choose the most efficient and suitable new car for your specific needs. Our Motability specialists can also identify whether you require any adaptations to your chosen vehicle to improve your overall driving experience.
We are dedicated to providing the highest possible standards of service, which can include bringing a demo vehicle to you if visiting the showroom isn’t convenient. We will also provide all aftersales servicing for your car, which includes a special collection and delivery service if you are not able to bring the vehicle to us.
The Motability scheme offers the following benefits:
- A brand new car every three years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Breakdown assistance
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- Two named drivers for the car
- Replacement tyres
- Annual vehicle tax
Changes to the Motability Scheme
- By 2018, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) will replace Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for disabled people aged 16-64
- Those awarded the Enhanced Rate of the Motability Component of PIP may continue to lease a car through the Motability Scheme
- If you have 12 months or more of your allowance remaining, you can choose a new car as before
- If you have less than 12 months remaining, please contact Motability support on 0300 456 4566 to discuss extending your existing lease
- If you’re not awarded the Enhanced Rate of the Motability Component of PIP, please return your vehicle within six weeks of notification and no further lease payments will be required
- Customers will be offered up to £2,000 of financial support, dependent on when they joined the Motability Scheme
- The advance payment will be refunded on a pro-rata basis
Click here to find out more about our Ford Motability offers
For more information, please contact us using the form below or by telephone on 01454 837303